Yes, although you will probably have a greater understanding of the techniques and issues of safer driving, we still need a record of your risk profile on the system.
Articles in this section
- Driving Monitor Data Protection Policy
- As a Line Manager, what alerts should I expect to receive?
- I am due to leave the company when this is rolled out, do I still need to complete DrivingMonitor?
- I will be on maternity/paternity leave when this is rolled out, should I do the assessment before I go off?
- Is this needed if I only drive hire vehicles?
- I work overseas. Does this apply to me?
- I have already attained higher / advanced driving qualifications, do I still need to do Driving Monitor?