No, Driving Monitor is for employees driving on company business within the UK only. If you are woking overseas and travelling to the UK you may be asked to complete this process.
Articles in this section
- Driving Monitor Data Protection Policy
- As a Line Manager, what alerts should I expect to receive?
- Viewing my user profile
- I am due to leave the company when this is rolled out, do I still need to complete Driving Monitor?
- I will be on maternity / paternity leave when this is rolled out, should I do the assessment before I go off?
- Is this needed if I only drive hire vehicles?
- I work overseas. Does this apply to me?
- I have already attained higher / advanced driving qualifications, do I still need to do Driving Monitor?