I use my own vehicle for business use. What do I need to do if I change my car?
You will need to log on to the system and update the vehicle details. Please also be aware, you will need to add your new vehicle first before deleting the vehicle you no longer use.
This can be done by:
1. Logging back in to DrivingMonitor
2. Navigate to your 'Vehicles' tab shown at the bottom of your dashboard
3. From there you will see any exiting vehicles you have entered, you can add a new vehicle by clicking on the Add New Vehicle button in the bottom right of the page
4. You will then need to enter all the details of your new vehicle
5. Once you have saved these vehicle details, you will be able to delete your old vehicle (provided you no longer use this vehicle for company business)
6. You will be required to send over a copy of your updated insurance certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org so this can be checked against the new details on your account