You can still complete the training using your current licence number once you receive your amended licence from the DVLA then you can print off your mandate then write on that your new driving licence number before faxing/scanning to the fax/email address on the bottom of the mandate.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to complete a Driving Licence Declaration?
- My driving licence number is in the wrong format?
- How do I print off my DVLA mandate?
- I have an old style paper driving licence and my categories are different?
- What is the Driving Licence Declaration?
- Driving Monitor Passport
- Adding and editing my Licence?
- I've received an alert about an expired driving licence
- I've received an alert about an INCORRECT driving licence number
- I've received an alert about a surrendered driving licence
Article is closed for comments.