Speak with your line manager and advise the reason why you don’t currently have your driving licence and you can logon to the system once you have received this back. If you know your driving licence number you can still proceed through Driving Monitor without the physical photocard.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to complete a Driving Licence Declaration?
- My driving licence number is in the wrong format?
- How do I print off my DVLA mandate?
- I have an old style paper driving licence and my categories are different?
- What is the Driving Licence Declaration?
- Driving Monitor Passport
- Adding and editing my Licence?
- I've received an alert about an expired driving licence
- I've received an alert about an INCORRECT driving licence number
- I've received an alert about a surrendered driving licence
Article is closed for comments.