If you are still with the company and you have received a registration email then you are required to register and complete the process. If you are due to leave the company and have not received this email then please contact your line manager with your intended leave date so they can update our records accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Driving Monitor Data Protection Policy
- As a Line Manager, what alerts should I expect to receive?
- Viewing my user profile
- I am due to leave the company when this is rolled out, do I still need to complete Driving Monitor?
- I will be on maternity / paternity leave when this is rolled out, should I do the assessment before I go off?
- Is this needed if I only drive hire vehicles?
- I work overseas. Does this apply to me?
- I have already attained higher / advanced driving qualifications, do I still need to do Driving Monitor?