If you need to add a new vehicle to the Driving Monitor system, this can be done by:
1. Logging back into the system
2. Navigate to your 'Vehicles' tab shown on your dashboard
3. From there you will see any exiting vehicles you have entered, you can add a new vehicle by clicking on the Add New Vehicle button
4. You will then need to enter all the details of your new vehicle
5. Once you have saved these vehicle details, you will be able to delete your old vehicle (provided you no longer use this vehicle for company business)
Please note: if you are adding a personal vehicle or a cash allowance vehicle you will need your motor insurance certificate for Driving Monitor to check you have the cover business cover to drive for work.