I need to add my partner / spouse to my vehicle for a licence check
If you need to add your partner / spouse to your vehicle for a licence check, simply follow the instructions below:
- Login to Driving Monitor using your usual username & password (if you haven't ever logged in you'll first need to register)
- Navigate to the 'Vehicles' tab and choose the 'Edit my vehicle' button next to the vehicle you have previously entered
- If you've never entered a vehicle before you can use the 'Add New Vehicle' button shown in the Vehicles tab.
- You can now enter details about your vehicle and enter your partner's details in the panel shown on the right of the popup (note, this option is only available for company cars, if you drive your own car or have a cash allowance you won't be able to add your partner to your vehicle)
- Your partner should receive a notification (email or SMS depending on how you choose to notify them) with instructions for them to register on to DrivingMonitor so they can add their driving licence details
Your partner needs to complete their registration process in order for you to successfully add them to drive your company vehicle.
N.B. Your company will advise you who is authorised to drive your company vehicle such as a partner / spouse / wife / husband / son / daughter etc.